Day 5 | 2012

This is Butch our Springer Spaniel and we’re about to take our daily walk to Atagahi Lake. A beautiful day and not a cloud in the sky.

1. Butch looks deep in thought, and calm. Really, he looks more intelligent than 90% of the people I meet. And he is certainly better looking. Beautiful dog, and great photo!

Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 16:21

• Thanks m5son, he has a lot of energy and this was a lucky shot catching him this still.

Friday, January 6, 2012 at 23:38

2. I love this picture! It grabs the complete character of the dog! Thanks for sharing!

Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 16:30

• Hi skittles, he’s my buddy and when I’m home never leaves my side, unless of course someone else has the treats.

Friday, January 6, 2012 at 23:49

3. Beautiful dog and picture! Also wanted to let you know that I enjoy following your blog and have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please don’t feel obligated to play along, but if you decide you’d like to, check out my post… http://nicoleftacnikphotography.wordpress.com/2012/01/05/the-versatile-blogger-award-nomination/.

Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 20:03

4. An absolutely striking photo!!! This is a stunning portrait!!! 🙂 **

Friday, January 6, 2012 at 11:31

• Hi xandreverkes, hope you’re doing well and thank you for the nice words. He’s a pretty good companion to have around!

Friday, January 6, 2012 at 23:47

5. Hi Nicole, thank you for the nomination. I need to work on this as I haven’t been very good at keeping up with those of you who have been following me here.

I will have some time this next week to work on this.

Friday, January 6, 2012 at 23:45