Image

An Autumn Color Day

M2401408-@DuaneLPandorf

1. Beautiful picture. Autumn is an amazing season 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 18:52

2. Duane, hadn’t realized you moved on to the M-240 from the M-E. How’s it treating you?

Liked by 1 person

Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 21:01

• Streetshooter

Duane, all nice stuff and you have a great feel for the M. Congrats, I been having a heck of a time getting here….
      don

Liked by 1 person

Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 21:42

• I hear ya Don. You’re doing God’s work though and wish I could get back to Philly soon. House sold last month, now living in a cracker box but its time to downsize as one really doesn’t need much. Just a warm cot, a couple warm meals a day and of course a camera to capture one’s view.

Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 21:48

• Streetshooter

Yeah that’s the Marine attitude. I get it but ya forgot da wifey….

Liked by 1 person

Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 22:10

• No way, she’s always looking over my shoulder and what’s in the bag!

Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 22:11

• Hi JK, I haven’t really moved on to the M240, yet. My M-E is at the shop getting the new sensor. I’ve needed to send in for over a year and couldn’t stand not being without a camera. Before sending it in I asked Leica NJ for a loaner and they obliged. I was also offered the upgrade price to the M240, M-P and even the M246. My wife likes the files from the CCD M-E and I declined the upgrade. So I have the M240 to play with for another couple weeks.

Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 21:46