My Walk along Avenida Diagonal – Barcelona

Public Transport

Public Transport | Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 50mm

Impressionist

Impressionist | Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 50mm

The Bulge

The Bulge | Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 50mm

1. Crazy about ‘The Walk’… The choice of focus makes for a very intriguing shot!!! 🙂 **

Monday, June 24, 2013 at 20:55

• Thanks Xandré. All of these were shot at f/1.4. I keep a 3 stop ND filter on the front of the lens to do this in bright light. I believe its how the eye really sees as whatever you’re focused on is really all that is in focus. Everything else is a blur. Whether its the foreground when looking a long ways a way at a landscape scene or when looking at something close up the distance objects are out of focus. For some reason most everyone wants a landscape photograph with everything in focus, but that’s not how I see.

Monday, June 24, 2013 at 21:14

• I agree – I think that is why I like this specific shot so much!!! Great shot!!! 🙂 **

Monday, June 24, 2013 at 21:28

• Streetshooter

Well my friend, do you fly that way also?…..hmmmmmmm

Monday, June 24, 2013 at 21:47

• Seeing while flying is a whole different thing Don (8>)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 04:32

2. Wow, great shots. I’ve been the proverbial long time listener, first time caller but your work is excellent. Keep up the good work.

Monday, June 24, 2013 at 22:36

3. Reblogueó esto en Barcelona4seasons's Blogy comentado:
    Wonderful pictures!

Friday, July 5, 2013 at 06:09

4. Reblogged this on mydiagonal.

Friday, July 5, 2013 at 16:02

5. Beautiful shots! Just like the city then ha! 🙂

Friday, July 5, 2013 at 17:16

• Thanks That Time In! I’ve been to Barcelona 3 times in the past year and I really enjoy this city!

Friday, July 5, 2013 at 18:03

• 3 times in a year?! That’s awesome! I’m heading there in September for my 5th visit in 4 years, but you’ve put me to shame there haha!

Friday, July 5, 2013 at 18:04

• It’s my job that has sent me there so I can’t complain!

Friday, July 5, 2013 at 18:06