Shoot Tokyo

20140214-154430-©DuaneLPandorf-L1023644

I’m a fan of Dave Powell’s site Shoot Tokyo and decided to buy one of his T-Shirts.  My package arrived a couple days ago and I had my wife, who I think makes better photographs than me, snap my photo wearing the shirt.  She captured the image I was hoping for.

1. Streetshooter

Not much to say about this Duane. I mean you look good, nice tee shirt and the shooter, well…if she’s teaching…maybe you should sign up…I’m just sayin’….

Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 11:16

• Told ya she knows what she’s doing!

Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 11:29

• Streetshooter

Yeah, actually it looks like she’s way above the M9 so you should get her the 240……

Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 11:40

• I might have to take her to the doctor as she can’t stop laughing!

Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 12:22

2. Hey, cool shot! Have to see how my wife will perform with the M9 😉 I gave her the Sony recently, that was at least a good start…
    I didn’t know about the Shoot Tokyo site, thank’s for sharing!

Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 14:02

• Thanks Robert! My wife is not at all comfortable shooting with my Leica. However, she knows how to frame a shot and better yet knows how to connect with her “audience”. Something I need a lot of work.

Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 14:16

3. Well….ShootTokyo should pay you and your wife…that handsomeness and image sell the shirt!

Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 10:51

4. Excellent portrait by your wife. So much better than the run of the mill I see with a Nikon or Canon DSLR who hang a shingle on their car’s rear window, Photography by Blah…Blah…Blah! Oh yea! thanks for the link…cool site!

Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 12:56