Atagahi Lake at Connestee Falls

I’ve been very busy at home this past week and haven’t had a chance to process my recently taken photos.  However, I’m back on the road traveling this week.  Today was a travel day through the Charlotte Airport then on to Chicago O’Hare.  My travel plans have me heading over to Europe at the beginning of the week and hope to get some time to shoot some photography while there.

In the mean time, this is one I took this week where I live in Western North Carolina.  The fall leaves are just about completely off the trees and the temps the last couple nights have been down in the mid 20s fahrenheit.  However, the past few days have been very sunny.

I try to always have my Ricoh GXR with me, just in case a photo opportunity arises.  This photo was taken while on my way into town, Brevard, NC.

Atagahi Lake

1. WOW, it is an amazing photo!!!!!
    I love Black & White photo… =) =) =) =)

Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 14:25

• Thanks Purple Rose for the nice comments and stopping by to visit my site.

Monday, November 14, 2011 at 10:24

• You’re welcome and have a nice day!! Bye and see you soon =) =) =)

Monday, November 14, 2011 at 10:27

2. Absolutely stunning!

Monday, November 14, 2011 at 10:23

• Thanks Nicole, I pinch myself everyday at the beauty that’s around where I live.

Monday, November 14, 2011 at 10:25

3. Beautiful picture! This is one reason why I love North Carolina! Thanks for sharing!

Monday, November 14, 2011 at 13:17

• Thanks skittles, I don’t think most realize how big North Carolina is. People will ask me how close I am to the “Outer Banks” and when I tell them its over 8 hours from the mountains here they are very surprised.

Monday, November 14, 2011 at 13:37