My View – San Francisco

My Window View

My Window View

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever tire of a view like this. Of course, I prefer the view from up front when I’m the one in control. But I don’t mind when I have a nice window seat, which I prefer, and the chance to enjoy a beautiful sunset.

So you other travelers out there, what seat do you prefer? Window or Aisle?

1. Streetshooter

My preference … my sofa at home with my cat on 1 side and da wifey on the other…..

Nice thoughts and photos as always….

Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 19:56

• I’m home on vacation for the next 3 weeks Don. I don’t have a cat on one side but a dog and the wifey about to join me for an adult beverage on the deck! My own bed for a change and not a hotel in site!

Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 19:59

• Streetshooter

You dreamin’ again brother…..shhhheeeesh

Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 20:18

• My whole life has been a dream….,

Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 20:27

• Streetshooter

Well bro….beats nightmares…..

Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 20:27

2. you can never tire of a view like that. ever. I know I never will. 🙂

Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 14:34

• You’re right Sarah. I’m getting close to that age when many are retiring yet I know when I do these views I will truly miss. A fellow pilot friend of mine recently quipped that when in elementary school his teacher had to frequently get his attention as she often found him staring out the window. Well, I think he has the last laugh as our view out the window can be quite exceptional.

Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 14:47

• I saw a quote similar to that recently where the boy always stared out the window and the teacher said that staring out the window would never get him anywhere. and then it showed a picture of a pilot from the cockpit- staring out the window. definitely the last laugh with that one! I want to get my pilot’s license someday- just for fun. I think it would be awesome to fly often.

Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 15:50

• If its a dream you’d like to do then you should do it!

Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 17:00