Mirror Mirror …

Mirror Mirror ... | Las Vegas

Mirror Mirror… | Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 pre-ASPH

1. Streetshooter

Tis a good site to see you shoot in’ a lot . Just think how bad things could be if you had one of those new fancy schmancy new fangled aspherical things.
    You got a real lens there …..

Your on a roll my friend…….

Friday, November 15, 2013 at 20:18

• Thanks Streetshooter! My love/hate relationship changed over night when I upgraded my over 6 year old MacBook Pro to a new reconditioned Retina version. Everything looks sharp now!

I can finally see what others were seeing that I wasn’t!

Friday, November 15, 2013 at 20:28

• Streetshooter

Yeah yeah I get that. I’m not doing the retina because I might see things I don’t want to. In time sensors will get better and then maybe catch up to the pre Asph glass.

Have a good weekend…….

Friday, November 15, 2013 at 20:44

• So Don, is there a support group I may need to see about using Mandler lenses? I have two of his in my bag and I’d love to try two others. One we talked about already, the other is the 50 f/1.0.

Saturday, November 16, 2013 at 00:20

• Streetshooter

Duane. There is a support group near you. It will help curb your Leica appetite.
            You may know the president of your regional Leica Craving Support Group .
            Your wife is the President.

That should fix things…….

Saturday, November 16, 2013 at 10:03

2. scheralea

Yes, the first step is admitting you have a problem….”Hi my name is______, and I’m addicted to Leica glass” LOL!

Friday, December 13, 2013 at 07:56